Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley - the incubator that helped develop Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash - Taplytics envisions a world where every digital experience is as unique as you are.
To make that vision a reality, our software helps customers like The NBA, Equinox, Houseparty, and RBC run A/B experiments on their mobile/web applications and marketing campaigns. Once armed with the results of these experiments, product managers and marketers can orchestrate personalized, incredibly impactful customer journeys—whether that means customizing the text in an email, the design of a mobile app, or the timing of a push notification. This way, each and every customer gets the custom treatment they deserve.
And the exciting part? The world is ready. Customers are demanding these experiences and companies are rapidly investing in the technology to make it happen.
About the Role: Enterprise Account Executive
In this role, you will close Fortune 500 deals and build win-win relationships with our clients across North America. You will have the support of our team through demand-generation and SDR’s who will conduct initial outreach then qualify and partner with you through the remainder of the sales process.
How you'll make a huge impact:
- Closing new business: Manage your territory as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth. This role targets net new logos and hunts cross-sale opportunities to new divisions/buyers within existing customers.
- Accelerating our Enterprise footprint: Work closely with our lead generators to research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to, and take pre-qualified leads through the sales funnel to closure for new Enterprise-level clients
- Product Expertise: Become a Taplytics product expert and assist buyers through the purchasing process by qualifying, negotiating and closing sales opportunities
- Strategy Development: Leveraging Account-based Sales, determine the most effective methods to open new prospects leveraging previous successes and earned relationships.
- Build Relationships: Meet with customers in-person (and now remotely) to build strong relationships while partnering with marketing, product and customer success teams to drive the business forward, as well as build strong internal relationships for long-term customer success
- Diligence: Update Salesforce to document all activities on opportunities and follow-ups
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- At least 5+ years full-cycle sales experience selling B2B SaaS with an exceptional track record of hitting quota
- Previous experience in the Experimentation/Messaging category is a significant bonus
- Experience in negotiating and closing SaaS deals in the $150-500k/year range. Some of our deals are +1M so that experience will get you to the front of the line.
- A solid understanding of Enterprise Solution Sales in order to help buyers navigate and manage their internal purchasing processes
- Fantastic communication skills: You eat email for breakfast, are a great listener on the phone and always have insightful questions to determine need and value
- Ability to speak to the “C-Suite" - you can walk into a boardroom and own a meeting with calm confidence and an aura of knowledge
- A drive to innovate and think creatively
What you’ll get from us:
At Taplytics, our 50+ person team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex technical challenges. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, Employee Stock Options, unlimited vacation, and health benefits starting day one
The future at Taplytics is extremely bright, and by joining us at this early stage, you’ll be getting the opportunity to help us build and grow a company that we can all be proud of. Apply now and come join the fun!
What is Taplytics? Taplytics is a fully integrated mobile A/B testing, push notification, and analytics platform providing the tools you need to optimize your mobile app
Want to learn more about Taplytics? Visit Taplytics's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.