Taplytics is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to come help us tackle unique technical challenges! We run at petabyte scale on AWS delivering experiences to billions of devices, requiring unique scaling solutions. We are consistently iterating and improving our systems and workflows to improve how we develop code with a focus on producing the best product possible.
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley, the incubator that helped develop Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash, Taplytics envisions a world where every digital experience is as unique as you are.
To make that vision a reality, our software helps customers like The NBA, Equinox, Houseparty, and RBC run A/B experiments on their mobile applications and marketing campaigns. Once armed with the results of these experiments, product managers and marketers can orchestrate personalized, incredibly impactful customer journeys—whether that means customizing the text in an email, the design of a mobile app, or the timing of a push notification. This way, each and every customer gets the custom treatment they deserve.
And the exciting part? The world is ready. Customers are demanding these experiences and companies are rapidly investing in the technology to make it happen.
About the Role: Senior Software Engineer
Taplytics is growing and is looking to increase the team’s experience base by adding a Senior Software Engineer with a backend focus. This is a chance to both be a leader on our small team as well as tackle the huge challenge of managing our scale. We operate using a microservice architecture with many services built using Node.js and Python. Our microservices are powered by various backend systems, including: MongoDB, Snowflake, Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, and ElasticSearch.
What we’d like you to do:
- Collaborate with our team to design, build, and maintain our distributed high availability microservices
- Write elegant yet strong code that will be at the core of our offering
- Focus on quality with continuous integration and deployment
- Embrace the challenges of dealing with building and maintaining servers and applications that power our client's applications
- Be a core member of a close-knit engineering team that ships code continuously
- Optimize operations procedures and help get our deployments 100% automated
- Keep our services running by participating in a rotational on-call schedule
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 8+ years software development experience, backend heavy
- High volume, high availability experience
- Experience deploying and maintaining continuous integration and deployment
- A deeply rooted love for testing and a handle on testing strategies
- Significant experience with server side development and deployment
What you’ll get from us:
At Taplytics, our small (50+ employee) team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex technical challenges. That means that you’ll be doing REAL, high-impact work that’ll add considerable weight to your resume. All while being supported with strong benefits, employee profit sharing, great vacation time-off and much more!
The future at Taplytics is extremely bright, and by joining us at this early stage, you’ll be getting the opportunity to help us build and grow a company that we can all be proud of. Apply now and come join the fun!
What is Taplytics? Taplytics is a fully integrated mobile A/B testing, push notification, and analytics platform providing the tools you need to optimize your mobile app
Want to learn more about Taplytics? Visit Taplytics's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies