Taplytics is currently seeking a Full Stack Engineer to manage a team of bright engineers and help us tackle unique technical challenges! We run at a very large scale on AWS delivering experiences to billions of devices, requiring unique scaling solutions. We are consistently iterating and improving our systems and workflows to improve how we develop code with a focus on producing the best product possible.
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley - the incubator that helped develop Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash - Taplytics envisions a world where every digital experience is as unique as you are.
Taplytics is the Digital Optimization Suite for modern enterprises. We help companies increase their ROI on the features they release and enable them to objectively identify which steps of their customer journeys to improve.
- The Taplytics Marketing Cloud enables real-time personalization through a connected system of AB testing and behavioral messaging.
- The Taplytics Developer Cloud lets modern development teams ship faster and take full control of their releases through feature flag workflows and AB testing for all client and server-side applications.
Taplytics powers the experiences within today's leading apps and websites. We work with brands like RBC, Lookout, Grubhub, and Crate&Barrel to drive more revenue through their apps and websites.
To learn more about our platform, you can check out our Youtube page here!
And the exciting part? The world is ready. Customers are demanding these experiences and companies are rapidly investing in the technology to make it happen.
About the Role: Full Stack Engineer
Taplytics is growing and is looking to expand the team by adding a Full Stack Engineer with either a back end or front end focus. This is a chance to level up your skills as an Engineer by tackling the huge challenge of managing our scale. We operate using a microservice architecture with many services built using Node.js, React.js, and Python.
Our microservices are powered by various backend systems, including: MongoDB, Snowflake, Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, and ElasticSearch. We run at a large scale on AWS delivering experiences to billions of devices, requiring unique scaling solutions. We are consistently iterating and improving our systems and workflows to improve how we develop code with a focus on producing the best product possible.
How you’ll make a huge impact:
- Collaborate with our team to design, build, and maintain our distributed high availability microservices
- Write elegant yet strong code that will be at the core of our offering
- Focus on quality with continuous integration and deployment
- Embrace the challenges of dealing with building and maintaining servers and applications that power our client's applications
- Be a core member of a close-knit engineering team that ships code continuously
- Optimize operations procedures and help get our deployments 100% automated
- Keep our services running by participating in a rotational on-call schedule
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Previous experience in software development
- Post secondary education in Computer Science or related field is an asset
- High volume, high availability experience
- Experience deploying and maintaining continuous integration and deployment
- A deeply rooted love for testing and a handle on testing strategies
- Some experience with server-side development and deployment
What you’ll get from us:
At Taplytics, our 50+ person team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex technical challenges. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, Employee Stock Options, unlimited vacation, and health benefits starting day one.
The future at Taplytics is extremely bright, and by joining us at this early stage, you’ll be getting the opportunity to help us build and grow a company that we can all be proud of. Apply now and come join the fun!
What is Taplytics? Taplytics is a fully integrated mobile A/B testing, push notification, and analytics platform providing the tools you need to optimize your mobile app
Want to learn more about Taplytics? Visit Taplytics's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one