Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley, the incubator that helped develop Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash, Taplytics envisions a world where every digital experience is as unique as you are.
To make that vision a reality, our software helps customers like Zappos, CBS, Equinox and RBC run A/B experiments on their mobile applications and marketing campaigns. Once armed with the results of these experiments, product managers and marketers can orchestrate personalized, incredibly impactful customer journeys—whether that means customizing the text in an email, the design of a mobile app, or the timing of a push notification. This way, each and every customer gets the custom treatment they deserve.
About the Role: Sales Development Representative
We are kicking butt and taking names: big, well-known enterprise brands are using Taplytics to enhance their customer experience. But there’s a lot more to find. This is where you come in - to strategically hunt and qualify new business opportunities for our Account Executives.
Few opportunities in Toronto will get you face-time with such a broad range of complex Fortune 500-level companies. This work is seriously interesting and will be resume-building stuff.
What we'd like you to do:
- Source new sales opportunities through highly targeted and strategic outbound calls and emails
- Qualifying leads and accounts and setting next step meetings with Sales Executives
- Preparing, coordinating and conducting outlined discovery calls
- Outbound cold and warm prospecting via phone and email
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate department for further development and closure
- Partnering with marketing to run coordinated plays and demand gen efforts.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 1-2 years in an inside sales role making a high volume of cold calls & emails
- Experience selling technology or technology-related services
- Highly self-motivated, coachable and persistent with a strong desire to succeed
- Comfortable calling prospects who have limited awareness of Taplytics
- Skilled with researching targeted prospects online and tailoring quantitative value propositions to anticipate and meet their needs
- Ability to comprehend and explain Taplytics product line and research prospects
- Comfortability engaging a myriad of executives in sales discussions
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
- Experience with Salesforce or related CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Organized and attentive to detail
What you’ll get from us:
Taplytics offers the chance to grow your career as we grow our company. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, unlimited vacation, health benefits starting day one and first rate Apple gear.
What is Taplytics? Taplytics is a fully integrated mobile A/B testing, push notification, and analytics platform providing the tools you need to optimize your mobile app