Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the job
The Tasker Operations team at TaskRabbit develops and promotes the supply side of the marketplace, a community of thousands of Taskers who are independent contractors in 40 cities (and growing) globally. We’re looking for a Community Operations Coordinator who is passionate about people, the sharing economy, and our mission to revolutionize the way people find work.
As a Community Coordinator on the Tasker Operations team, you will work closely with the Tasker Operations team to build a healthy and thriving community of Taskers.
This position reports to the Community Operations Associate, who works out of San Francisco. We're hiring for this position ASAP, so hop to it and apply!
You will work alongside and support the Community team in all matters related to creating and maintaining a healthy and thriving Tasker Community. Your responsibilities will include interacting with Taskers, learning from them, and sharing those insights internally to drive product and programmatic initiatives for Taskers.
- Help Taskers build their business on our platform. Support the Community Operations team in Tasker business improvement programs.
- You will be communicating with Taskers over the phone, over email, and at in-person events. The ability to multi-task and handle issues over all multiples channels is a must.
- Understand the pain points and successes of the Taskers. Understand the entire online and offline TaskRabbit experience from A to Z.
- Record and communicate bugs and feedback to the developers and the management team.
- Stay informed of all site and policy changes as they occur and be able to articulate them accurately.
- An unmistakable love and passion for TaskRabbit and the sharing economy: You know who we are, and you think we're the best!
- Experienced: Previous experience in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Communication skills: You speak clearly, calmly and persuasively, in positive or negative situations. Outstanding phone support skills are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience) required
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills, especially in Excel; as well as familiarity using the Google Suite
Benefits & Perks
- Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, progressive company is yours for the taking. Game on!
- Monthly task stipend: Use the product you’re working on and outsource errands you don’t want to do
- Medical benefits & PTO: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits (TR pays 100% premiums and pays for One Medical membership), 12 weeks, 100% paid parental leave, pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA, 401k plan + matching, 20 PTO days/year + 13 paid holidays
- Education: A series of Lunch and Learn events (we call it “Learnch”), quarterly company-wide trainings and an annual learning and development stipend for your personal use
- Office: A huge, dog-friendly SOMA loft built to accommodate collaboration, with two fully- stocked kitchens and a game room. Free lunch every day!
- Fun: Awesome off-site adventures, weekly meditation, yoga, annual charity events? Yes!
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal. SCM Specialist (Program Management)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Special Operations Manager, Production
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Distribution Specialist - Groveport, Ohio
Specialized, Groveport, Ohio
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Walnut St.
Warby Parker, Philadelphia, PA
Product Support & Customer Experience
Strategic Operations Manager
BetterUp, San Francisco