Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the Position
The Marketing team at TaskRabbit is data driven and results oriented. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will play a critical role in growing and scaling TaskRabbit's client base. We are seeking a talented individual who has strong analytical skill sets to run our performance marketing channels focused on acquisition. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background with a desire to make products grow.
- Marketing Strategy
- Translate data findings into actionable recommendations for the Marketing team.
- Assist with strategy for efficient allocation of marketing budget and resources.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team on campaign development.
- Explore new marketing channels to implement and test in order to drive growth.
- Performance Marketing Management
- Manage performance marketing channels with a focus on SEM and Affiliate Marketing. Responsible for implementing campaigns, adjusting bids, and monitoring performance.
- Drive growth in our performance marketing channels by efficiently scaling conversion volume through testing and optimizations.
- Exploration of new keywords and bidding strategies.
- Analyze performance of campaigns and ad sets.
- Data Analysis
- Develop reporting structure for performance marketing channels.
- Optimize campaigns based on campaign KPIs through testing initiatives including design, copy, keywords, bidding, and targeting.
- Work cross-functionally with Product & Engineering to automate data collection and improve attribution analysis.
- Manage data collection processes and ensure quality tracking across all channels.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working on cross-functional marketing that delivered results related to user acquisition, conversion, marketing optimization, and/or user engagement.
- Experience managing and executing Google AdWords accounts at scale.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Product, Design, and Engineering.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with sharing economy landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Adapts well to fast-paced working environment
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong desire to learn
Benefits & Perks
- Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, progressive company is yours for the taking. Game on!
- Monthly task stipend: Use the product you’re working on and outsource errands you don’t want to do
- Medical benefits & PTO: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits (TR pays 100% premiums and pays for One Medical membership), 12 weeks, 100% paid parental leave, pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA, 401k plan + matching, 20 PTO days/year + 13 paid holidays
- Education: A series of Lunch and Learn events (we call it “Learnch”), quarterly company-wide trainings and an annual learning and development stipend for your personal use
- Office: A huge, dog-friendly SOMA loft built to accommodate collaboration, with two fully- stocked kitchens and a game room. Free lunch every day!
- Fun: Awesome off-site adventures, weekly meditation, yoga, annual charity events? Yes!
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Public Relations
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Manager, Seller Support Call Center / 판매자 대상 콜센터 상담 팀장
Public Relations Specialist
Bench, Vancouver HQ
Localization Project Manager (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco
Director, Field & Event Marketing
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Director of Business & Corporate Development, New Brand Expansion
Harry’s, New York, NY