Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the job
The Tasker Operations team at TaskRabbit recruits, engages, and promotes a thriving community of thousands of freelance Taskers in 40+ cities globally. We have ambitious growth plans in both the UK and the US and we are looking for the best in class talent to join our team.
We are looking for a Operations Associate to help us attract, select and onboard the best Taskers as part of a fast growing community. TaskRabbit is growing quickly, you will collaborate cross-functionally with TaskRabbit’s global our Design, Customer Support, Trust & Safety, Product and Marketing teams to ensure we build products and programs to help us recruit, engage, and retain Taskers who can deliver exceptional service. This position reports to the Global Community Growth Manager, who works out of New York City.
As a Recruiting Associate on the Tasker Operations team, you will play a key role in maintaining high quality supply for our UK markets. You will engage, educate, motivate, and help scale the UK Tasker community, as well as lead recruiting initiatives that impact the global market. You will regularly track Tasker metrics to help all Taskers succeed on the platform (which in turn means TaskRabbit is succeeding). Your primary goal is to help Taskers thrive. Other aspects of the Recruiting/Onboarding role include:
- Design and drive the recruiting strategy, targeting new Taskers with key specialties;
- Prepare recruitment materials and engage with the appropriate partners to attract the taskers with a diverse set of skills and geographical presence;
- Engage the Applicants through a variety of agile communication tactics including dynamic emails, SMS and in person events;
- Be a pioneer in experiential marketing from events, digital recruiting to trade schools;
- Review and monitor onboarding documentation, handling escalations and issues from other team, as well as developing feature requests;
- Ensure all content remains agile as our products, specialty programs and partnerships evolve
- Work closely with the UK Tasker Community team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience) required;
- Proven ability to develop and manage recruiting processes and programs at scale;
- Experience with copywriting, email marketing and insights tracking;
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills, especially in Excel;
- Comfortable working with a remote team (located in NY and SF);
- Skill and appetite to operate at high pace and quality in an entrepreneurial context;
- Bias for action, appetite for hands-on work, and hunger for quick learning;
- Bonus points for working with: SailThru, Looker, HTML, SQL.
Benefits & Perks
In addition to working with the smartest team of entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors, TaskRabbit employees get tons of perks:
- Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, progressive company is yours for the taking. Game on!
- Great private health coverage, ample holidays and lunch at the office;
- Education: A series of Lunch and Learn events (we call it “Learnch”) along with mentoring opportunities and an annual learning and development stipend for your personal use;
- Monthly task stipend: Use the product you’re working on and outsource errands you don’t want to do;
- Travel: Periodical travel to the New York and/or San Francisco offices.
If you are interested in the position, please respond with your resume and cover letter, along with a 140 character “tweet” to attract a qualified handyman Tasker.
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - Jacksonville
Enjoy, Jacksonville, FL
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Community Associate - Tacoma (Contract)
Lyft, Tacoma, WA
Residential Assistant Superintendent - Ontario
Brookfield Residential, SoCal
Operations Coordinators (Order Processing and Billing)
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena
Enrollment and Premium Billing Lead
Bright Health, Denver, Colorado