Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
We're looking for a product designer to create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile products. You will be an important member of the TaskRabbit User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both TaskRabbit Clients and Taskers. At TaskRabbit, you'll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
This position works closely with UX/UI product designers, product managers, engineers, and executives to create engaging designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible. Qualified candidates will be experienced visual designers who can quickly turn wireframes and ideas into elegant solutions and finished mocks.
** Along with your resume, please submit a link to your online portfolio **
* 3+ years of experience in a product design role
* Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
* A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped
* Brand identity and style guide design experience
* Consistent ability to apply a brand's look and feel and interaction patterns
* Passion to solve challenging design problems and the ability to show different solutions
* Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
* A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
* Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
* Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally
* Attention to detail
* Motion design and prototyping skills (InVision, Principle, Marvel, etc)
* Illustration and icon design skills
Benefits & Perks
- Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, progressive company is yours for the taking. Game on!
- Monthly task stipend: Use the product you’re working on and outsource errands you don’t want to do
- Medical benefits & PTO: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits (TR pays 100% premiums and pays for One Medical membership), 12 weeks, 100% paid parental leave, pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA, 401k plan + matching, 20 PTO days/year + 13 paid holidays
- Education: A series of Lunch and Learn events (we call it “Learnch”), quarterly company-wide trainings and an annual learning and development stipend for your personal use
- Office: A huge, dog-friendly SOMA loft built to accommodate collaboration, with two fully- stocked kitchens and a game room. Free lunch every day!
- Fun: Awesome off-site adventures, weekly meditation, yoga, annual charity events? Yes!
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Calculation Engineer Multiphysics
Sr. Product Manager, Enabling Platforms Commerce
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Enterprise
Brightcove, Boston, MA
HelloFresh, London - EC2A
Senior Brand Designer
HealthTap, San Francisco, CA OR Palo Alto, CA
Advertising Creative Producer
Liftoff, Palo Alto