Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the job
We’re looking for a mid-level, in-house, full-cycle, Recruiter to help pioneer recruiting at TaskRabbit and grow our team. You’ll focus on non-technical roles and work to build a team of resourceful, motivated people who are passionate about our mission. You'll help manage the hiring process from interview to offer as well as represent the company through screenings and candidate sourcing. You will report to the Head of People Operations and have an opportunity to make your mark and define the recruiting function at TaskRabbit.
- Own full-cycle recruitment for multiple positions across Operations, Customer Support, General & Administrative and Marketing
- Work closely with HR & hiring managers to develop job requisitions and learn the ins and outs of their teams
- Attract and source qualified candidates, review resumes, prescreen and schedule interviews
- Track and manage candidates in our ATS (Greenhouse) and on relevant job boards
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Represent the company through screenings and serve as the main point of contact for candidates
- Help to build, refine, and streamline processes to make the experience efficient and enjoyable for candidates
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Proven ability to attract, assess, and hire talent at all levels
- Ability to work on 10+ unique positions at a time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Detail oriented.
- Stellar time management and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable. Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to self-direct
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume. A passion to find candidates that align with our company's mission and values.
- Bachelor’s degree
COVER LETTER: Please submit a cover letter and share a sample cold reach out email that you send to candidates when you're sourcing. Something that will provide us with more insight into your email personality and selling style. Thanks!
Benefits & Perks
- Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, progressive company is yours for the taking. Game on!
- Monthly task stipend: Use the product you’re working on and outsource errands you don’t want to do
- Medical benefits & PTO: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits (TR pays 100% premiums and pays for One Medical membership), 12 weeks, 100% paid parental leave, pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA, 401k plan + matching, 20 PTO days/year + 13 paid holidays
- Education: A series of Lunch and Learn events (we call it “Learnch”), quarterly company-wide trainings and an annual learning and development stipend for your personal use
- Office: A huge, dog-friendly SOMA loft built to accommodate collaboration, with two fully- stocked kitchens and a game room. Free lunch every day!
- Fun: Awesome off-site adventures, weekly meditation, yoga, annual charity events? Yes!
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Future Ally In The Pursuit of Health and Well-Being
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA
English Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Atlas (West Seattle)
Leadership and Cultural Trainer
Andela, Kampala, Uganda
Business Operations Sourcer
Qualtrics , Provo
Nortal, Lithuania, Vilnius
Sales Recruiting Sourcer, West