Customer Support Associate - Austin, TX
Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the job
The Customer Support Associate will be a part of a global team helping to ensure above and beyond “Wow” level user experiences across all regions of product interaction. You will be providing telephone, live chat and email support for our Clients, Taskers and new users of the platform. You will manage the relationship with our users and be the first point of contact when issues arise.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position.
We are looking for qualified candidates who are willing to work from a co-working space until we move into an office setting later this year.
- Understand the entire online and offline TaskRabbit experience from A to Z
- Handle customer issues (phone, live chat and email) efficiently as it pertains to the user’s account and/or tasks
- Handle dispute escalation in accordance to existing policies and procedures
- Walk potential members through the Tasker hiring experience
- Record and communicate bugs and feedback to the developers and the management team
- Stay informed of all site and policy changes as they occur and be able to articulate them accurately
- Hit or exceed productivity targets and required quality scores
- At least 1 year work experience in a related customer service field, retail, banking, etc. We're looking for candidates with great people skills!
- You must be willing to work out of a co-working space until we move into an office setting.
- Technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment
- Excellent customer service skills: You must exhibit empathy, courtesy, kindness, efficiency and helpfulness.
- Excellent writing skills: You must have a strong command of grammar, spelling and syntax.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for technical issues and escalating to the appropriate team internally
- Interpersonal skills: Remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Communication skills: You must speak clearly, calmly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations.
- Dependability: You are consistently on shift at the scheduled times, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Schedule flexibility: This position is full-time and may include early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Cover Letter Requirements
Along with completing the requested question regarding an experience you've had as a customer, please include a cover letter describing why you feel you would be the best fit for this role.
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Subject Matter Expert & Workshop Facilitator
General Assembly, Atlanta
Customer Care Associate
Senior Solution Delivery Manager
Zuora, San Francisco
Payfactors, Braintree, MA
Technical Support Specialist
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Associate Creative Director