Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the job
Trust & Safety is a key element of the TaskRabbit Platform and the Senior Manager for Trust & Safety is responsible for developing and executing on Trust & Safety initiatives for both Clients and Taskers. You are a team player with a high level of integrity who can collaborate cross-functionally and deliver on your commitments. You work quickly but accurately, can both strategize and roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the work done. You are data-driven and utilize data to make a business case for your strategic goals and objectives.
- Manage trust and safety issues for both sides of the marketplace
- Pull and analyze marketplace data to develop business cases for processes or product changes which will mitigate risk and ensure the continued trust and safety of the marketplace
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments (operations, engineering, design, data science) to develop and implement product changes that will ensure the continued trust and safety on the platform including mitigation of losses and fraud
- Handle and/or oversee the handling of certain escalated marketplace issues
- Develop and refine communications regarding marketplace trust and safety matters
- Work closely with in-house and outside legal counsel on legal related matters
- Keep a pulse on Trust & Safety related best practices amongst other marketplace platforms
- Manage, mentor and develop a small team
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors, negotiate pricing and contract terms and implementation of third-party technology
- BA / BS degree required
- Proven operator with 4-7+ years experience working on solving complex problems
- Prior Trust & Safety, legal, fraud or operational experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and resolve user related issues (by phone, email, etc) when necessary
- Experience managing and leading teams from strategy to execution
- Ability to use Looker or other similar data analytics software to pull and analyze data and develop strategy
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and high EQ
- Experience working with a range of teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in excel, powerpoint, etc
Benefits & Perks
- Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, progressive company is yours for the taking. Game on!
- Monthly task stipend: Use the product you’re working on and outsource errands you don’t want to do
- Medical benefits & PTO: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits (TR pays 100% premiums and pays for One Medical membership), 12 weeks, 100% paid parental leave, pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA, 401k plan + matching, 20 PTO days/year + 13 paid holidays
- Education: A series of Lunch and Learn events (we call it “Learnch”), quarterly company-wide trainings and an annual learning and development stipend for your personal use
- Office: A huge, dog-friendly SOMA loft built to accommodate collaboration, with two fully- stocked kitchens and a game room. Free lunch every day!
- Fun: Awesome off-site adventures, weekly meditation, yoga, annual charity events? Yes!
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Agronomist Scout (Temporary position)
Indigo, Various locations throughout U.S.
Zagster, Philadelphia, PA, United States
Field Expert - Orlando
Enjoy, Orlando, FL
Purchase & Sales Associate
Robinhood, Lake Mary
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - Jacksonville
Enjoy, Jacksonville, FL