Marketing Manager - Spain, France, Italy (UK Based)
TaskRabbit, London, United Kingdom
See jobs at TaskRabbit
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighbourhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbours helping neighbours. Since then, our network has grown to three countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
About the Job
TaskRabbit has big ambitions for Europe. We are looking for a savvy, data-driven Marketer to help us continue to grow and scale quickly. We are looking for a creative marketing whiz, who has consumer internet experience across an array of digital and offline channels. We value data-driven decision making and strong people leadership skills as we continue to grow and scale quickly. Our ideal candidate would be passionate about TaskRabbit and the on-demand economy, and would know how to help us get the word out about our service. This marketer would have practical experience developing and managing SEM, content, social, local, and brand partnership campaigns.
As the Marketing Manager for France, Spain and Italy, you will own local marketing, social media, SEM, local email content and partnership initiatives.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
This job is based out of London and you must have the right to work in the UK.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive go-to-market plan for your countries, including: Online and Offline marketing, Content and local Partnerships. This will be an iterative process that will guide all marketing activities
- Lead on SEM channel across Europe, optimising campaigns, driving seasonal changes, managing budgets, reporting and innovating to drive cost effective growth.
- Leverage data to identify areas of opportunity and execute tests/projects to drive growth and engagement of TaskRabbit users
- Execute marketing campaigns; track and measure the efficiency of each initiative, scaling efforts in line with results
- Work with the design team on creative copy & content. Develop marketing guidelines, including a visual tone of “voice” for TaskRabbit in your countries.
- Collaborate with channel managers across SEM, SEO, CRM, Display and Affiliate to implement global strategies and share best practice, develop editorial content and advise on international differences
- Develop country specific brand partnerships that will help TaskRabbit deliver on its business goals.
- Support new country launches and city expansions with localised marketing plans.
- Work across other countries where required to support growth/expansion
- Language and cultural knowledge required for at least two countries from Spanish, French, Italian
- Undergraduate degree required with outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement
- Min 5 years marketing experience at an advertising agency or start-up company
- Online and offline, paid and organic marketing channels experience required
- Min 2 years hands on management of SEM channel (either client or agency side)
- Skill and experience with both paid and organic marketing channels
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Exquisite written and verbal communication skills
- Skill and appetite to operate at high pace and quality in an entrepreneurial context
- Excellent problem solving skills, with demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to ambiguous problems
- Analytical mindset with strong data analysis background
- Flexible approach to responsibilities, willing to take on new projects as required by the business needs
You’ll love working here because:
The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbour. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous time off, learning and development opportunities, career development training, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, free lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, and more!
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada and is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbours helping neighbours. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities and over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighbourhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbours to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbours to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organisations tackling social and environmental challenges.
TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with three other offices in New York City, Austin, and London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Sweat in good company