Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - Automation
TaskRabbit, Poland, Warsaw, Kraków
See jobs at TaskRabbit
Taskrabbit is seeking a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to provide technical leadership for its automation testing. Successful candidates in this role will lead the automation test team in an architect capacity, provide technical leadership in design and architecture of the automation framework, and will ensure adoption of the framework in all the QA teams in the organization. He/she should be a master in modern testing techniques and tools, including automation.
- Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will have complete ownership for preparing test automation solutions, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product..
- Supports automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale applications
- Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solutions for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications.
- Create a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security and Penetration Testing. Presents technical documentation for review by peers and the Development community.
- To work with the QA teams for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
- Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
- Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
- Eligibility to work in Poland (Required)
- 5+ years of Automation/Software Engineering experience
- 1-2+ years of Experience in implementing testing and QA frameworks for large scale Web Applications using Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and experience in programming languages like Java, .NET, Ruby.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Expert in automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.
- Experience in high volume, high throughput web/ecommerce environment
- Expertise with web performance infrastructure (CDNs, caching, reverse-proxies) and cloud resources (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman (or woman!), house cleaner, mover or delivery person, Taskrabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our independent contractors (“Taskers”) earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionise everyday work.
- IKEA Discount Card
- Team Events both virtual and in person
- Wellness Stipend and Support, including headspace and Ginger
- Productivity Stipend - To support your success in a remote environment
- Education Stipend and learning library
- Family Planning Stipend
- Multisport card - to access various health and fitness venues
- Plus health insurance, pension plan, sick pay and parental leave
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote first company. We recognise that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 50% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbour. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action.
The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
About us TaskRabbit is revolutionizing how work gets done - for our Taskers, our Clients and importantly, our employees. We were founded back in 2008 and are one of the pioneers of the Sharing Economy. Since then, we've been building a peer-to-peer marketplace that safely and reliably connects neighbors to get things done.
Want to learn more about TaskRabbit? Visit TaskRabbit's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.