Operations Site Manager
Location: Syracuse, NY
Who We Are
TCGplayer promotes and drives growth of our products and services by connecting a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers in a $25B global collectible hobby market.
TCGplayer Direct provides an enhanced customer experience and logistics solutions for our retail sellers by shipping thousands of orders every day. By handling the delivery, customer service and products that buyers purchase every day, Direct is a growth engine for buyers, sellers and the marketplace.
Who You Are
As an Operations Site Manager you will be responsible for providing inspired leadership of our Syracuse, NY fulfillment operations. Your core responsibilities will include oversight of all fulfillment teams, capacity planning, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies. Additionally, you will play a key role in driving organizational excellence through practices like culture development, talent development and performance management.
The Impact You Will Make Here
- Lead by example by creating a set of experiences for our teams that drives a balanced culture of innovation, teamwork, discipline, and results
- Develop policies and processes that ensures our fulfillment center is full of high performing team members
- Ensure processes are in place that grow our people and our organization so that we can successfully scale to meet our customers’ needs, and ensure all team members are being mentored and developed
- Continuously monitor and improve Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with a key focus on ergonomics
- Maintain quality standards set by the organization and ensure process discipline within the organization at all times
- You will own capacity planning as part of the broader Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning process to ensure we have appropriate resources to support growth targets and near term demand fluctuations
- Drive discipline into our fulfillment center operations to ensure precision execution
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering required
- 10+ years of experience managing large organizations or functional departments
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead change
- Quantifiable evidence of delivering results
- Leadership experience within order fulfillment, logistics, or manufacturing operations is required
What We Provide
Our benefits program is one of the most flexible and progressive in the country. Plus, benefits start on day one, so you have everything you need to make a stress-free transition to life at TCGplayer.
- Comprehensive medical insurance with a variety of plan options to suit your needs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% company paid Family Leave
- 401k plan with up to 4% match
- TCGplayer stock options for all employees
- Free coaching, counseling and mental health services
- 100% company paid life insurance
- Paid trips to work with remote teammates
TCGplayer is the largest marketplace for trading card games in the world, with nearly 1 billion dollars in sales. Founded by Chedy Hampson & Ray Moore as a digital media platform within the collectible hobby space, we have grown from our initial roots working inside Syracuse-based hobby stores selling comic books, sports cards, CD’s, collectible cards, action figures, and tabletop games, into an expansive eCommerce marketplace that connects a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers. TCGplayer maintains the largest authoritative database of historical and current prices for the most popular trading card games, and this data powers and connects an entire industry of publishers, buyers, sellers, influencers & developers.
We have been ranked amongst New York State’s 50 best employers and Fortune.com’s top 100 companies for women in the U.S and certified a Great Place to Work by our employees 5 years in a row. Our entire team prides itself on creating a culture that fosters camaraderie, embraces diversity, and exudes passion. We believe every team member contributes to our success and as such, we provide stock options to all 400 employees, growing to 500 strong by the end of 2021.
With the largest marketplace for collectible card games, in-store tools for local gaming stores and industry leading fulfillment center to deliver products from sellers to buyers, we bring our innovative technologies and customer focused approach to the $25B global collectibles hobby market.
About us TCGplayer.com is a leading digital marketplace with a focus on collectible gaming. We connect buyers and sellers from around the world, empowering them with revolutionary technology, real-time pricing data and outstanding customer service. Our company culture is community-focused and collaborative. We’re always innovating, so we maintain an environment that stimulates constant learning and growth. For example, we periodically fly all remote technology staff to our headquarters to partake in a group hackathon. We also provide flexible and progressive benefits that start on your first day of work to help ease the transition to life at TCGplayer. And since our success depends on every team member, every employee gets stock options. TCGplayer is a nationally recognized and award-winning workplace. Fortune.com declared us one of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women, and we’ve been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York two years in a row. Plus, the majority of employees consider TCGplayer a great place to work.
Want to learn more about TCGplayer? Visit TCGplayer's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.