- Own QA strategy for one of our cross-functional product pods
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on product specifications.
- Work alongside our product team to analyze design specs and detect potential issues in early stages of development
- Effectively define and communicate test strategies with the team and emphasize complex edge cases.
- Conduct functional and regression testing
- Report defects and testing statuses
- Identify gaps in automation test coverage and develop automated tests without supervision using our stack (Selenium WebDriver, Capybara, Cucumber)
- Seek and provide feedback consistently and well, with an open mind and willingness to continuously improve.
- Contribute learnings back to the overall QA team through documentation and code reviews.
- Embrace a growth mindset and share a willingness learn new tools and technologies
- 2+ years of experience with test automation
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and microservice architecture
- Understands of CI and cloud infrastructure environments
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with professional experience in an english speaking environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Teachable is a powerful, easy-to-use online course creation platform. Since our founding, we’ve been on a mission to make education accessible, engaging, and profitable. Today, over 7,500 creators (and counting) are building courses powered by Teachable. We give our course creators everything needed to create, market, and sell their course online, with little to no technical knowledge required. Our platform allows perks from unlimited courses and unlimited students to site customization and personal branding. By empowering people to share their most valuable skills online, Teachable is custom-designed with the instructor’s success in mind. In 2014, our customers made just under $1 million and in 2015, that figure jumped to $6 million. In 2016, it grew 5x to almost $30 million generated on our platform and we are hoping to do over $120 million in sales in 2017. We now have 80,000 published courses on Teachable and over 7,000,000 students that have signed up to take a course. Our growing, tight-knit team values collaboration and trust, not only with one another but with our users. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the product and experience to keep up with the needs of a growing customer base, and we have fun doing it together from our gorgeous office near Union Square.
Want to learn more about Teachable? Visit Teachable's website.
File hosting service