Sales Support Intern - 6 Month Internship - Immediate Start
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Sales Support Intern. This is a 6 month internship with immediate start date.
- Assist sales teams with bespoke responses to agency and client briefs which meet their campaign objectives and deliver maximum revenue for Teads.
- Coordinating campaign requirements across all Teads business functions including Publishing, Teads Studio, Client Services and Sales.
- Ensuring pricing across all proposals is consistent with Teads rate card pricing.
- Developing an expertise of the publishers within the Teads network and utilising this within a response to an agency and client brief.
- Building enhanced credentials around USP’s and audiences for each publisher vertical within the Teads network.
- Understand and adapt to Teads’ ongoing product and technology developments, ensuring these are represented in your bespoke responses.
- General support to Sales teams for the delivery of revenues
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel abilities.
- Experience working across multiple functions.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
- Knowledge of Teads suite of products.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategies.
- Effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Revenue growth according to agency patch.
- Quality and volume of response to briefs
- Quality and volume of publisher credentials that can be used in response to brief
==== About Teads =====
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Canada Platforms Sales Lead - Digital
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Inbound Business Development Representative - DACH
InVisionApp, Remote/Virtual (based in UK, Netherlands or Ireland)
Senior Sales Manager (m/w/x)
Sales Analytics Manager
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
Channel Sales Engineer - Northeast
SonicWall, Boston, MA - Remote
Mid-Market Account Executive
Headspace, New York