Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a seasoned, entrepreneurial Sales Manager. If you are ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on
- You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape.
- You will be extremely well connected within all the major local advertising agencies
- You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and have an understanding of online video
- You have a proven track record of winning large accounts
- Ability to learn quickly and a self starter.
- Team player
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccably spoken and written English
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to resolve queries efficiently, to multitask, and communicate across teams
- Solution driven mentality.
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Manage, a large client and agency portfolio
- Attend weekly meetings/presentations with agencies to discuss client schedules
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the business
- Achieve sales targets.
- A fantastic track record of prospecting and delivering success
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in online media
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- University degree
- Strong networking ability and proven connections at major advertising agencies
- Experience in programmatic
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is an innovative company specializing in digital branding for the world's leading publishers and brands. Teads is revolutionizing video advertising by creating unprecedented levels of new, premium, video inventory. Brands can buy this inventory on the web and mobile, through their agencies and agency trading desks to roll-out video ad campaigns locally and on a global scale.
Inventors of outstream video advertising, Teads are changing the game by placing video advertising outside of the stream, within the heart of premium content. Teads also offers programmatic or managed services enabling clients to set campaign objectives and have the Teads team execute on their behalf.
With 26 offices worldwide in 18 countries, 450 employees and a dizzying growth, Teads will offer you opportunities for your career in France or elsewhere.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Fundera, New York City
Sales Engineer, Commercial - NYC
LogRhythm, New York, NY
Assistant Showroom Manager - Upper East Side
Peloton, New York, NY
Sales Development Representative
Datto, Reading, UK, Richmond, UK
Enterprise Sales Director
Cloud Technology Partners, Southern California
Store Supervisor - Denver
Casper, San Francisco