Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a seasoned, entrepreneurial Sales Manager. If you are ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on
- You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape.
- You will be extremely well connected within all the major local advertising agencies
- You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and have an understanding of online video
- You have a proven track record of winning large accounts
- Ability to learn quickly and a self starter.
- Team player
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccably spoken and written English
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to resolve queries efficiently, to multitask, and communicate across teams
- Solution driven mentality.
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Manage, a large client and agency portfolio
- Attend weekly meetings/presentations with agencies to discuss client schedules
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the business
- Achieve sales targets.
- A fantastic track record of prospecting and delivering success
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in online media
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- University degree
- Strong networking ability and proven connections at major advertising agencies
- Experience in programmatic
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Manager, Entertainment
Pinterest, Los Angeles, CA
Enterprise Account Manager
Lever, San Francisco
Sales Development Manager
Flexport, Amsterdam, NL
Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Reddit, San Francisco
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ
Senior Sales Engineer (Germany)
CloudHealth Technologies, Germany