Teads, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Role Description- Sales Planner
Teads.tv is looking for an eager and solutions-oriented Sales Planner to develop digital strategies for key advertisers. This role will provide direct support to Teads’ Sales team, as well as exposure to brand and media agency objectives.
- Review RFPs (Requests for Proposals) to understand brands’ digital media and consumer obstacles
- Strategize media solutions to best meet and exceed client goals and expectations
- Develop media plans that effectively maximize client investment opportunities
- Confirm media availability and make inventory reservations
- Propose Teads solutions in customized PPT decks that outline the response to the business opportunity
- Build product demo links and other collateral to display the technology and functionality of Teads formats
- Identify and confirm campaign parameters working with internal Research, Ad Ops, and Publishing teams
- Provide excellent client services
- Update Sales Force database throughout the process
- 1 year minimum experience in Digital Media planning, coordinating, or account management (video and mobile experience a plus)
- Degree in Media, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple clients and meet deadlines
- Strongly detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a great opportunity to work with and learn … We are ready to scale, join us to be part of it!
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of native video advertising and a global monetization platform for publishers. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory and monetize it through Teads sales force, their own sales force, or programmatic buying. Teads’ native video advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead playing inside articles. It is changing the game within the video advertising market by creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory, which did not exist before. Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services. Through its managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their clients behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 450 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 26 offices in 18 countries.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Manager II
Hortonworks, Jakarta - Indonesia
Flexport, Amsterdam, NL
Global Account Manager
Acquia, Reading, UK
Dealer Account Executive
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland
Account Executive, DACH Market
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Houston, TX