Teads, New York, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Role Description- Insights Director
Teads is a global video advertising platform and the creators of Outstream video. We have deployed our technology across many Tier 1 Publishers around the world, and create premium video at scale while implementing Brand Safety and 100% Viewability.
Teads is looking for an Insights Director to own the research and insights strategy for Teads U.S.
- Defining the strategy for client insights department and managing the insights budget
- Supporting sales and strategic account teams with insights for creative, strategic or consulting purposes
- Development of consumer and market insights for verticals (CPG, Retail, Automotive, Travel, Tech, Finance, Luxury) ) - B2C, B2B in line with the business objectives and the long term roadmap
- Designing measurement methodologies linked to our clients business objectives
- Setting up of research programs for Teads strategic accounts, follow-up & supervision
- Upgrading Teads audience and reporting
- Leveraging internal benchmark data for insights
- Internal communication on learnings and best practices
- Measuring the ROI of our research investment
- Relationship & reporting with key internal stakeholders: management, sales, marketing , innovation, studio.
- 10+ years experience in research institutes, media agencies, sales houses or within a research department on the advertiser’s side
- Master's Degree in university or business school
- Excellent analytical, deductive and speaking skills
- Extensive knowledge of online advertising
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Research and project management experience
- Excellent level in written and spoken English
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create new video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Teads has a team of over 600 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices. In May 2017, Teads became part of the Altice Group, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Sourcing - Technology
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Data Verification Intern
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Senior Scientist - Assay Development
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer, Data Science Team
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Algorithm Researcher - AI Lab
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley