Teads, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for an eager and detail-oriented Research Intern. This person should have a passion for learning and interested in contributing to the Research team.
- Coordinate and execute research projects
- Extraction of campaign/audience-based insights and creation of decks for client presentations
- Educate Teads’ sales teams and give recommendations on the best research methodologies
- Keep track of projects and prepare regular updates for the team and salespeople – including costs, results, learning and best practices
- Troubleshooting of issues and management with the tech and ad-operations team
- Case-study creation and collaboration (ppt, pdf, video, blog…) with the Marketing team
- Collaborate with design team on visual creations
- Degree in Communication, Advertising, or Data Science preferred
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Research and project management experience
- Experience briefing design projects desired but not essential.
- High level of written and spoken English
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.