Creative Account Strategist
Teads, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads.tv is seeking a Creative Account Strategist to roll out our video advertising creative and analytics platform to major national clients, as well as advise these clients on best practices. Your primary focus will be supporting our media sales team and building direct relationships with our clients' creative agencies.
- Advise on best practices and creative execution in order to meet our clients’ business objectives across their Teads activity
- Work alongside our media sales team to prospect and close business across all agency and advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and their creative agencies
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active brand advocate
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning and our Strategic Accounts Team, to ensure client campaign objectives are communicated internally and that our media plan and creative execution reflect those objectives
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
- 5+ years of relevant work experience at a digital or creative agency
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Experience presenting in front of large audiences
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier creative agencies and advertisers
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree required
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Specialist - Elite Teams
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln
Campaigns Manager, Renewals – Demand Generation
Okta, San Francisco
Business Development Representative
Yext, Paris, France
Senior Software Development Engineer - Bounty Board
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Senior Account Executive - East
EnerNOC, US - New York, NY
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Sherway Gardens
Casper, Toronto, ON