Data Business Lead (APAC region based in Singapore)
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for an expert Data Business Lead to join our Singapore office! This position is new to the APAC team so it requires an analytical and strategic mind who is able to work with varied sources of data and provide insights to the client and internal team members. This position is an exciting opportunity and will be client facing with our top accounts. The ideal candidate would have a passion for data, enjoys being client-facing, and has experience working in a consultative role with all levels.
- Customer facing activities (main responsibility) - top accounts only
- Data workshops about data. Pitching our commercial offering and proposing relevant ad-hoc approaches to the customer/agency.
- Data training: Increasing the understanding of our top customers regarding data. Making sure to be seen as a mature & trusted partner.
- Data consulting: Support our customers in their overall data strategy.
- Data ad-hoc studies: If need-be, understanding & leading decision-making/insights studies that would strengthen the partnership.
- Customer relations (support the answers to RFPs, participate to QBR, etc.)
- Support partnerships management, review of data market & business opportunities.
- Primary contact point for the local sales team when it comes to data & the related commercial offering.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Advertising, Media, Business, Marketing, Statistics, or similar
- Extensive relevant experience in a consulting data role and experience working at a media agency is a plus
- Deep knowledge of data & advertising industries.
- Data driven mindset: A number has a specific meaning for the person
- Ability to understand technical & functional details about data (e.g: how a cookie-sync works concretely). Ability to abstract this into strategic/high-level marketing thoughts & discussions.
- Ability to lead pre-sales meetings, seasoned presentation/storytelling skills
- Fast thinker/learner/detail-oriented
- Network is a plus
- Travel required to cover the APAC region
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.