Global Agency Partner
Teads, London, United Kingdom
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
The Agency Partner will be responsible for managing/owning the relationship across a number of key holding group companies. The Agency Partner will set the annual sales strategy for the agency groups and be responsible for delivering an annual revenue growth.
This role will focus on building/developing strategic alliances, education, and ideation directly within the agencies. This person will build and maintain senior level relationships across multiple functions - planning, execution, ATD and trading.
They will be responsible for building and developing a team to support the delivery of the annual agency goal.
- Play the lead role in managing and developing business within the designated operating companies.
- Responsible for the training, development and progression of all sales team member (managers and execs) within your team
- Identify and build innovative marketing strategies to drive large advertiser and agency engagement
- Set long term aspiration and annual goals with a key clients/client teams within the agency holding companies
- Accountable for the construction of a sales plan or Joint Business Partnership to achieve these goals, and for delivering on service expectations as per Joint Business Partnership agreement, e.g. training, workshops, measurement studies -ultimately accountable for global revenue with that client
- Align with cross functional teams like Sales, Marketing, Ad Ops, Data, Supply to ensure client expectations are managed, and delivered upon
- Build relationships with direct clients in partnership with your agency via identifying pro-active partnership opportunities/thought leadership events
- Partner with creative agencies to ensure synergies, collaboration and trusting relationships are established, towards a common goal of achieving agencies business objectives
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities and scale accordingly and ensure agencies’ investment/trading targets are met or exceeded
- Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of sales opportunities and pipelines to Global Head of Agency Development.
- Represent Teads at internal agency events and any required external conferences
- Proactively identify and attend industry networking events
- University Degree/Further Education in a related subject Desired
- Professional Qualification None essential
- European Languages Desired
- 10+ years Mobile or digital sales experience or other relevant sale experience
- Extensive experience in communicating with C-Level agency and brand executives and building relationships with key stakeholders across the agency community
- Deep understanding of media agency business models and experience working with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and operations
- Experience in managing multi-layer, multi market, complex business relationships
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against an aggressive growth strategy and contributing to client revenue growth rates above expectations
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues and a team to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Results and detail orientated
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
- Self motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in all business situations
==== About Teads ====
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and No. 1 video advertising marketplace in the world . Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory and manage their existing inventory, monetizing it through their own sales force, Teads sales force, or programmatic buying.
Teads’ native video advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead playing inside articles. It is changing the game within the video advertising market by creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory, which did not exist before.
Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services. Through its managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their clients behalf using its platform.
With 27 offices worldwide in 21 countries, 600 employees and a dizzying growth, Teads will offer you opportunities for your career in France or elsewhere.Teads gross revenue grew by 44% in 2016 to an estimated €187.7 million
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Teads, New York
Sales Operations Specialist
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Senior Media Account Manager - Japan Market
Associate Store Manager - Westchester
Casper, Westchester, NY
Inside Sales - Business Development Representative
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC
Enterprise Account Manager II