Global Industry Director, Automotive
Teads, London, United Kingdom
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Global Industry Director Automotive located in our London office.
This role offers the opportunity to join the industry pioneer and leader in video advertising, one of the most high-growth areas of the digital media industry, and one that is experiencing rapid growth across multiple markets. The Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest automotive clients, such as VW, Toyota, and Hyundai/Kia.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
- Develop and scale high-level collaborative relationships with major customers and agencies in the automotive vertical.
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within the automotive vertical.
- Drive EMEA revenue growth by partnering with our frontline sales team.
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads’ video solutions.
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conferences.
Experience / Background:
- 8+ years of advertising experience, marketing, media sales or project management.
- Strong knowledge of and existing relationships within the automotive industry.
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of video space preferred.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- A self-starter – creative, resourceful and adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Ambitious and hungry – excited and motivated to identify and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and No. 1 video advertising marketplace in the world (source: comScore). Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory, monetizing it through their own sales force, Teads sales force or programmatic buying.
Teads’ outstream video and display advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead format, displayed inside articles. It has been changing the game within the advertising industry by creating unprecedented levels of premium video inventory, which did not exist before.
Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services.
Teads has a team of over 670 employees, 120 of whom are on the innovation team, across 35 offices in 24 countries. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Revenue Operations
Senior Sales Manager
Quantcast, Hong Kong
Sales Engineer, Japan
NGINX, Tokyo, Japan
Manager, B2B Sales Marketing
XO Group, New York
Account Executive - MNI Targeted Media
Time Inc., Kansas City, Kansas
Townsquare Interactive, Tyler, TX