Industry Director, Automotive
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
This role offers the opportunity to join the industry pioneer and leader in video advertising, one of the most high-growth areas of the digital media industry, and one that is experiencing rapid growth across multiple markets. The Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest automotive clients.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
===== Key Responsibilities ======
- Develop opportunities, build, and grow strategic relationships with major customers and agencies in the automotive vertical.
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within the automotive vertical.
- Drive local revenue growth by partnering with our frontline sales team.
- Oversee the campaign performance, budget spent, and the revenue recognition
- Seek, identify and initiate new consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads's video solutions.
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conferences.
===== Experience / Background ======
- 8+ years of advertising experience, marketing, media sales or project management.
- Strong knowledge of and existing relationships within the automotive industry.
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of video space preferred.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
===== Personal Attributes =====
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- A self-starter – creative, resourceful and adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Ambitious and hungry – excited and motivated to identify and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.
===== About Teads =====
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive (Higher Education) - Western Region
NovoEd, Western Region
Senior Strategic Technical Account Manager (Federal)
Anomali, Washington D.C.
Business Developer Marseille
Business Development Representative
Acquia, Boston, MA
Sales Development Representative
Teamable, San Francisco, CA
Acquia, Boston, MA