Industry Director, FMCG
Teads, New York, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Role Description – Industry Director, FMCG - USA
Teads is a global video advertising platform reaching 1.2Bn unique visitors per month. We are the inventors of Outstream video and have deployed our technology across many of the Tier 1 publishers in the world. We deliver Mass Video and Display Reach, Great Viewability and Best In Class Brand Safety Our advertising products are bought by many of the world’s largest spenders including P&G, Unilever, Nestle Samsung, Microsoft, LVMH, GSK, Novartis and many many others.
This role offers the opportunity to join the industry pioneer and leader in video advertising, one of the most high-growth areas of the digital media industry, and one that is experiencing rapid Global growth. FMCG is critical growth lever and the Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest FMCG clients in USA.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
- Delivering both a long term partnership with key FMCG companies and short term sales targets
- Be the Teads industry expert on the media needs of these companies establishing deep and broad relationships with all key stakeholders ( Media, marketing, procurement, media agency , creative agency )
- Work with Teads studio and Intelligence teams to deliver great solutions to best fit the advertiser needs.
- Create and deliver best in class sales presentations based on clients needs using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads’ video solutions to be used both globally and locally
- work closely with the Global FMCG industry directors to share and implement best practice.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conferences.
Experience / Background:
- 8+ years of advertising/media experience, and FMCG marketing
- Strong knowledge of and existing relationships within the FMCG industry.
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of video space preferred ( including TV buying), and ideally smart use of data
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- A self-starter – creative, resourceful and adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Strong negotiator
- Ambitious and hungry – excited and motivated to identify and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and No. 1 video advertising marketplace in the world (source: comScore). Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory, monetizing it through their own sales force, Teads sales force or programmatic buying.
Teads’ outstream video and display advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead format, displayed inside articles. It has been changing the game within the advertising industry by creating unprecedented levels of premium video inventory, which did not exist before.
Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services.
Teads has a team of over 670 employees, 120 of whom are on the innovation team, across 35 offices in 24 countries. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director B2B (m/w)
Business Development Representative
CB Insights, CB Insights
Director of Conversion Strategy
Business Development Manager
Senior Director of Business Development
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA