Teads, Chicago, Illinois
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for an Insights Director for a position based in Chicago.
- Defining the strategy for client insights department and managing the insights budget
- Supporting sales and strategic account teams with insights for creative, strategic or consulting purposes
- Development of consumer and market insights for verticals (CPG, Retail, Automotive, Travel, Tech, Finance, Luxury) ) - B2C, B2B in line with the business objectives and the long term roadmap
- Designing measurement methodologies linked to our clients business objectives
- Setting up of research programs for Teads strategic accounts, follow-up & supervision
- Upgrading Teads audience and reporting
- Leveraging internal benchmark data for insights
- Internal communication on learnings and best practices
- Measuring the ROI of our research investment
- Relationship & reporting with key internal stakeholders: management, sales, marketing , innovation, studio.
- More than 10 years experience in research institutes, media agencies, sales houses or within a research department on the advertiser’s side
- Master's Degree in university or business school
- Excellent analytical, deductive and speaking skills
- Extensive knowledge of online advertising
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Research and project management experience
- Excellent level in written and spoken English
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and No. 1 video advertising marketplace in the world (source: comScore). Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory, monetizing it through their own sales force, Teads sales force or programmatic buying.
Teads’ outstream video and display advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead format, displayed inside articles. It has been changing the game within the advertising industry by creating unprecedented levels of premium video inventory, which did not exist before.
Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services.
Teads has a team of over 670 employees, 120 of whom are on the innovation team, across 35 offices in 24 countries. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.