Senior Account Executive
Teads, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Role Description- Senior Account Executive
Teads.tv is seeking motivated sellers to join our growing sales team in New York. As a Senior Account Executive for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency accounts throughout the East Coast.
- Prospect and close business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
- Prior digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
This is a great opportunity to work with and learn … We are ready to scale, join us to be part of it!
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of native video advertising and a global monetization platform for publishers. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory and monetize it through Teads sales force, their own sales force, or programmatic buying. Teads’ native video advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead playing inside articles. It is changing the game within the video advertising market by creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory, which did not exist before. Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services. Through its managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their clients behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 450 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 26 offices in 18 countries.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager Singapore
Key Account Executive
TripAdvisor, Munich, Germany
Sales Enablement Specialist
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Associate Sales Director - Brands - West India
Sales Development Rep.
Uncubed, New York City
Technical Representative - Austria
Brooks Running, Austria, Remote