Senior Account Executive
Teads, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Role Description- Senior Account Executive
Teads.tv is seeking motivated sellers to join our growing sales team in New York. As a Senior Account Executive for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency accounts throughout the East Coast.
- Prospect and close business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
- Prior digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
This is a great opportunity to work with and learn … We are ready to scale, join us to be part of it!
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and No. 1 video advertising marketplace in the world (source: comScore). Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory, monetizing it through their own sales force, Teads sales force or programmatic buying.
Teads’ outstream video and display advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead format, displayed inside articles. It has been changing the game within the advertising industry by creating unprecedented levels of premium video inventory, which did not exist before.
Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services.
Teads has a team of over 670 employees, 120 of whom are on the innovation team, across 35 offices in 24 countries. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Campaign Manager (CHI)
Mid-Market & Enterprise Account Manager
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Enterprise Sales Executive - Northeast
Looker, New York
Sales Development Manager
Commercial Renewals Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA