Senior Sales Director
Teads, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Role Description: Senior Sales Director
Teads is seeking a Senior Sales Director to join our growing team in New York. As a Senior Sales Director for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agencies throughout the East Coast, and mentor our growing New York Sales team.
- Manage a growing sales team- set goals, monitor performance, be a true leader and mentor
- Prospect and close business within a targeted list of agency accounts
- Achieve quarterly revenue goals
- Build client relationships
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- 8+ years of experience selling media, ideally within mobile or video
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Previous management experience strongly preferred
===== About Teads =====
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Sales Director — West Coast
Usermind, Remote, West Coast Region of North America
Business Development Representative Manager
Enterprise Strategic Account Manager- Philadelphia
Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC
Account Executive - Tokyo