Senior Sales Director
Teads, New York
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is seeking a Senior Sales Director to join our Sales Leadership team in New York City. As a Senior Sales Director for Teads, your primary focus will be managing a $15 million+ book of business across a team of 5 sellers in our NY office. In addition, manage and coach a growing sales team.
Teads is one of the fastest growing businesses in advertising and we are looking for someone to help us continue to build our bright future.
- Manage and recruit for a growing sales team- set goals, monitor performance, be a true leader and coach
- Achieve quarterly revenue goals
- Build client relationships
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Work closely with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales Planning and Publishing to ensure client campaign expectations are clear. on time, and on budget
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue at all times
- Be an instrumental voice in our go to market strategy and implementation
- 8+ years of experience selling media, ideally within mobile or video
- Experience at a DSP, trading desk, or ad tech company required
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Previous management experience strongly preferred
- People management and empathy is required
===== About Teads =====
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Consultant (Northeast)
Collective Health, New York
The Trade Desk, Sydney, Australia
Territory Sales Executive
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Account Manager, Inside Accounts - North America
SimilarWeb, Burlington, Massachusetts
Outreach.io Operations Specialist
Okta, San Francisco
Senior Sales Operations Analyst UK