Data Analyst (Internship)
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
We are looking for a Data Analyst for a 6-months internship in Montpellier.
What you'll do every day
You will use your analytical ability to:
- Create relevant dashboards for Teads’ each and every services
- Crunch large sets of data to detect potential issues or opportunities
- Compose reports and analysis for the Leadership & Management boards
- Work closely with our Analytics Team to ensure our data warehouse fits the business requirements
In general, proactively use data and create tools to help challenge current setups and processes, with the goal of improving efficiency, scalability and profitability of the business. If you are not already familiar with SQL, you will also spend a lot of time learning it with our great team in the beginning :)
What we are looking for
- Engineering or Business School Masters Degree
- Previous experiences in the AdTech industry is a plus
- Ability to explain complex ideas and concepts in a clear and simple manner to key stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluency in French and English
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge and/or experience with SQL
- Knowledge and/or experience on DataViz tools
Our tools, stack & figures
SGBD: MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.