Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Sales Manager - Singapore
Teads are looking for a seasoned Sales Manager to join the dynamic sales team in Singapore covering various markets in SEA (ie. Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand....) If you are ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on
==== Criteria ====
- You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape.
- You will be extremely well connected within major advertising agencies (Publicis, GroupM, Dentsu, OMG...
- You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and a firm understanding of online video.
- Programmatic experience is preferred and broadcast media valuable.
- Have a proven track record of successful prospecting, building strong pipelines and winning business.
- Confident self-starter. Able to learn quickly, use their own initiative and motivated to get the job done effectively.
- Harness a positive, solution driven mentality at all times with a proactive and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to resolve queries efficiently, effectively and courteously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Social and outgoing and able to build relationships with ease.
- Proficient with all facets of MS Office, in particular Excel and Powerpoint + a good experience of SalesForce very welcome
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational skills
==== Role ====
- Manage and develop a prominent client and agency portfolio.
- Manage trading desks or agencies, potentially direct clients too.
- Deliver best in class levels of sales ability/technique and market coverage.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage business and relationships.
- Attend weekly sales meetings/presentations with agencies and clients to discuss strategy and Teads positioning.
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline
- Achieve sales targets.
==== Your Background ====
- Strong sales experience in online advertising within the APAC Region.
- Preferably already existing strong business/agency network.
- A track record of outstanding sales achievement through new business, account development and account management.
- Strong track record of driving revenue through strategic selling and negotiation techniques, face to face presentations, and high quality proposals.
- Experience with forging strong relationships with clients and creating compelling RTB’s to meet the demands of sales opportunities and challenges
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Strong Programmatic understanding
- University educated
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Principal Client Technologist
Cloud Technology Partners, Northern California