Senior Product Manager
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for defining and delivering our products roadmaps.
Teads roadmap is full of ambitious projects related to the evolution of our offering for both publishers and advertisers including innovative formats, SDK mobile, optimization engine, client dashboards…
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager whose missions will be to:
- Collect and gather perfectly user needs : challenge and describe them in a clear and concise way
- Write excellent specifications with clear scope and milestones and get sponsorship from the Operations team (Sales, Campaign Managers, Finance)
- Have the specs validated with few back and forth
- Communicate effort to SVP Product and suggest priorisation
- Deliver on the requirements, communicate updated ETAs to the Operations team
- Roll out to Operations team, analyse adoption with BI and report success
===== What do we require? =====
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or engineering
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Functional Leader in a tech/web company (on line advertising or video ecosytems are a plus)
- Collaboration with R&D team, understanding of the product from a technology perspective
- Strong analysis and communication skills that ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Passionate, innovative, and fast learner
- Fluent in english and ability to work with cross-functional teams
This is the right time to join: the Product team has more than ever a pivotal role to set the company on its right trajectory, and needs brilliant minds to thrive. Our team is young, passionate, and the company is growing quicker than ever!
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Product Manager - New York
Curalate, New York, NY
TALA, Santa Monica
Battery Simulation Engineering Intern
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Web / Digital Designer
Datto, Norwalk, CT, Boston, MA, Rochester, NY
Editions Runner. Casual