The Designer will conceptualise, design and produce cutting edge designs for video, mobile and interactive display ad units using the Teads Studio to deliver our clients exceptional and innovative advertising solutions.
Reporting into the Operations director, the Designer will be working very closely with our Sales, Account Management and Ad Operations team in both a pre-sale and post-sale capacity.
To be successful, you must have strong communication, multitasking skills and be able to work within a fast-paced, high pressure, team-oriented environment. You must be hungry to work with the latest technologies and use your initiative to come up with unique designs and new ideas whilst ensuring best practice, usability and accessibility.
- Project manage each design build from start to finish
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Work closely with members of all departments, primarily Sales, Account Management and Ad Operations, to gather project specs and understand client's KPIs and objectives
- Job split is approximately - 40% design, 40% build (Mobile, Tablet, desktop), 10% Teads product/technical development and prototyping, 10% coordination
- Design/animate Teads ad formats, skins and microsites.
- Develop mobile/responsive design solutions
- Creating custom solutions for client requirements
- Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products
- Testing designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility
- Guide the team on best technical practices
Skills and competencies
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Keen eye for designing, with creative flair primarily in Photoshop
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative output and projects
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with exceptional time management skills
- Commercial experience in online design and coding
- The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom
- Motivated, friendly and approachable
- VPAID experience
- Ability to integrate dynamic content such as RSS Feeds, video, geo location and search API results into a web page or application
- AS2/AS3 skills
- PHP/mySQL database experience a plus
- Video compression, editing and effects
- Back End development
- JSON, XML, jQuery
Teads, founded in 2011, are the inventors of outstream video advertising and number 1 video advertising marketplace in the world. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory and manage their existing inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties.
Teads’ native video advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead playing inside articles. It is changing the game within the video advertising market by creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory, which did not exist before.
Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services. Through its managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their clients behalf using its platform. A recent addition to Teads, Teads Studio (formerly Brainient) provides brands, agencies and publishers with platform tools to enhance creative executions, across platform, through the use of interactive video, vertical video, 360, and data driven creative.
Teads has a team of over 550 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 30 offices in 19 countries
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior UX Designer
Qualtrics , Provo
Sr. UX Researcher
Intermediate Software Engineer
Index Exchange, Montreal
Interaction Designer, Design for Learning
IDEO, San Francisco
Art Director – Communication Design
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
User Experience Designer
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA