Vertical Intelligence Lead (CPG, Luxury, Beauty)
Teads, London, United Kingdom
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a Vertical Insights Lead for CPG/Beauty/Luxury for a position based in London reporting to the VP Research
===== Responsibilities =====
- Mapping out and testing all resources, research tools and vendors that will be relevant for CPG/Beauty/Luxury in the main geographic areas where Teads operates (US, EMEA, LATAM, APAC)
- Building up standard offering and measurement strategy for CPG/Beauty/Luxury
- Defining a research and content plans for the verticals in collaboration with the Industry Directors in charge of those verticals
- Setting up specific research on a target audience or topic that is relevant for CPG/Beauty/Luxury
- Communicating on learnings and best practices
- Leveraging internal benchmark data for insights
- Setting up learning agendas for global strategic account in CPG/Beauty/Luxury
- Building relationship with advertisers’ research and insights teams
- Organizing workshops with key brand stakeholders (marketing, media, insights and creative) to understand their key business challenges and key questions they might have on the Teads platform
- Defining together with the Industry Directors the questions that are strategic for Teads and propose solutions to answer them within a given time frame and budget
- Agreed with the brand on a timeline and action plan
- Executing the plan in collaboration with the brand
- Reporting on the progress
- Delivering and communicating the results
- Relationship & reporting with key internal stakeholders: management, sales, marketing
===== Required Skills =====
- More than 10 years experience working in research and at least 5 within CPG/Beauty/Luxury industries
- Master's Degree in university or business school
- Excellent analytical, deductive and speaking skills
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Research and project management experience
- Excellent level in written and spoken English
==== About Teads ====
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and No. 1 video advertising marketplace in the world (source: comScore). Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory, monetizing it through their own sales force, Teads sales force or programmatic buying.
Teads’ outstream video and display advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead format, displayed inside articles. It has been changing the game within the advertising industry by creating unprecedented levels of premium video inventory, which did not exist before.
Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services.
Teads has a team of over 670 employees, 120 of whom are on the innovation team, across 35 offices in 24 countries. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Analyst
Qualtrics , Provo
OneLogin, San Francisco, CA, United States
Enterprise Account Executive
WePay, Redwood City, CA
VP of Merchant Sales
Systems Engineering Manager, West
Qumulo, Seattle Office (HQ)
Manager, Sales Engineering
Box, Atlanta, GA