Teads, Mexico City
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads’ Intelligence team is looking for a Research Manager in Mexico. Working very cross-functionally on an international scale, the Teads Intelligence team is in charge of building solid measurement solutions for our clients to demonstrate how Teads drives the business outcomes they desire as well as producing insights related content for sales support. This regional position will be based in Mexico City.
On a daily basis you will be managing research projects for clients and agencies in the LATAM region leveraging our in house measurement solutions or working with third party agency. You will develop and maintain relationship with different research vendors – from Nielsen and Kantar Millward Brown, use platforms such as Global Web Index.
Research projects such as pre testing, advertising/creative effectiveness, cross media and audience measurement are an essential part of our client partnerships. On top of the classic research, there will be scope to pitch your own ideas and innovative approaches.
Reporting to the Insights Director for LATAM based in Miami, you will be working across Teads’ diverse range of clients, spanning from tech to retail, from telecommunications to FMCG. We liaise daily with the Sales, Marketing, Data, Ad-Ops, Publishing and Studio teams.
The work environment is very informal and dynamic, perfect for a hands-on, proactive person who doesn’t shy away from picking up the phone or arranging a meeting in order to get the job done effectively. This is a role that suits a well-organized person with an eye for detail and with a minimum of 5 years experience within the market research and/or digital media landscape. The ideal candidate is proactive, has high standards of client service and a consultative approach.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leveraging audience data we are subscribing to (Comscore, GWI…)
- Coordinating and executing research projects independently – from taking to the brief to report delivery – with assistance where needed from the Director of International Research
- Selecting suitable partners to run the study
- Educating Teads’ sales teams and give recommendations on the best research methodologies for a given project
- Keeping track of projects and preparing regular updates for the team and salespeople – including costs, results, learning and best practices
- Troubleshooting of issues and management with the tech and ad-operations team
- Extraction of campaign/audience-based insights and creation of decks for client presentations
- Client presentations over the phone or face to face
- Proactively pitching new research ideas and staying up to date with new vendors and trends
- Case-study creation of examples of best results
- Understanding of the programmatic media landscape and data
- Previous experience managing multiple projects
- Research and project management experience desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in leading conference calls and dealing with clients
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of written and spoken Spanish and English. Other languages such as Portuguese are a plus
- Educated to university-level degree
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.