Global Industry Director - Auto
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
STA – Global Industry Manager – Auto - London
Teads are looking for a Global Industry Manager, Auto to join our growing Strategic Accounts team in London. You will be responsible for forging partnerships and driving incremental revenue growth on key accounts across international markets.
This role offers the opportunity to join an industry pioneer and leader in full funnel advertising solutions, and one that is experiencing rapid Global growth. The Auto vertical is a critical growth lever and the Industry manager will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest Auto clients.
Our advertising solutions are bought by many of the world’s largest advertisers including VW group, The Alliance group, all major Auto brands, as well as P&G, Unilever, Nestle, Danone, Samsung, Apple, LVMH, and many others.
The Industry Manager will also work closely with the Global Auto industry director, as well as the local auto managers in key markets to manage and step change growth and senior level client relationships.
==== Responsibilities =====
- You’ll have overall responsibility for delivery of numbers globally and be the expert across these Auto clients internationally.
- Ensure that the Client Global media team actively supports/endorses the use of Teads.
- Build relations at the most senior global level across all client departments ( Marketing, Insights, data).
- Understand client objectives and Media needs, ways of working, and share this knowledge globally within Teads.
- Develop best in class communication decks tailored to client and their needs
- Support the local markets to unlock local opportunities by leveraging global relations to help set up meetings, attend key local meetings as appropriate (min 2 per year).
- Share best practice with teams.
==== In addition you will ====
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within your vertical(s)
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conference
==== Requirements =====
- Strong understanding and background in Auto ( min 5 years experience ideally with some global experience)
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing/media decision makers
- Proven experience in collaborative to build long term sustainable partnership growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of online video, display and performance
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Ability to convert business from other media channels
==== About Teads ====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
The best bed for better sleep