Teads, Mexico City
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for an Account Manager to work in our Mexico office. In this role, you want to get up in the morning to participate in the evolution of the most impacting advertising formats of the market, touching all aspects of innovative video campaigns and to be in a company that combines responsiveness, multiculturalism, international and quality of life.
If you think that enthusiasm and energy are essential qualities in everyday life and it is important to work with friendly and motivated people, this job is for you!
As an Account Manager, you’ll be part of the Business Operations team and your role is to manage both direct sold and programmatic campaigns, maintaining daily relationships with agencies, trading desks, DSPs and advertisers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Receiving and verifying technical and creative elements, agency IO's and programmatic requests
- Implementing creative in our proprietary ad server and delivery tracking
- Analyzing, optimizing and providing recommendations of areas for improvement for all campaigns
- Up-selling Deal ID's
- Preparing performance reports and post-campaign analysis
- Daily monitoring of campaigns to ensure 100% delivery, including 3rd party servers
- Supporting sales executives for any problems with delivery and performance of their campaigns
- Maintaining regular and personal contact with clients (media agencies and trade desks)
- Programmatic ad serving experience is a must have
Who You Are
- You are passionate about the world of online advertising, new media and you have a particular appeal for video and engaging digital formats
- You are extremely organized, detail-oriented and autonomous
- You demonstrate a great sense of analysis
- You have business sense and good relationship skills
- You are proactive and you know how to adapt quickly
- You demonstrate high availability and good resistance to stress
- You have a good knowledge – or at least heard about – of ad servers as DBM, AppNexus, Mediamath and are familiar with third party trackers and tags as well as terms like Trading Desks, DSPs, RTB, SSP
- English is a must
- Bac +2 minimum
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.