Publishing Account Manager
Teads, Buenos Aires
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a Publishing Account Manager to join our dynamic team in the Buenos Aires, Argentina office. This person will be responsible for servicing all aspects of publisher accounts from implementation to optimization, training and all ongoing concerns. In order to be successful in this role, you must have technology skills and knowledge, as well as interpersonal skills. Ultimately, be tech savvy, analytical, and well organized.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing existing publisher accounts and creating new accounts
- Building strong relationships with publishers, providing recommendations to increase qualified inventory
- High-end monitoring (integration rates, inventory sources, etc.) and reporting on a daily basis
- Troubleshooting discrepancies and technical issues
- Providing support to publishers as subject matter expert on campaign, deals and integration insights
Skills & Expertise
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in a Technical Account Manager role within the digital advertising area
- Strong knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem and technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, header bidding, etc.)
- Experience analyzing and drawing recommendations from large datasets using analytics software including Excel
- Knowledge of key industry partners for fraud and viewability
- Strong technical written and verbal skills with the ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients, internal teams and non-technical partners to understand
- BA / BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Digital Marketing
- A previous experience in the programmatic industry is a plus (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.)
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology
- Outstanding analytical problem solving skills
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos