Account Manager - Sales
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads are looking for a motivated Account Manager to join our growing team in Amsterdam. As an Account Manager for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency and client accounts.
==== Key Responsibilities ====
- Prospect and close business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
==== Experience/Background ====
- Prior digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Strong programmatic knowledge/experience
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
==== About Teads ====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
The best bed for better sleep