Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for an Industry Director to join our growing Strategic Accounts team in Paris. You will be responsible for forging partnerships and driving incremental revenue growth on key accounts.
This role offers the opportunity to join an industry pioneer and leader in full funnel advertising solutions, and one that is experiencing rapid Global growth. The Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest vertical clients.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
Reporting into the Director of Strategic Accounts, this person will be a key part of the senior team developing the #advertiserfirst strategy in the region.
- Develop and scale collaborative relationships with top businesses in the vertical
- Be the expert on these vertical businesses ,to deliver solutions to best fit advertiser needs
- You'll ensure that Teads is front of mind with the local client and part of their core media mix; build relations across all key functions, ensure key stakeholders know and understand our proposition and aim to develop a local/regional partnership or fully leverage global JBP's.
- You'll maximise the client media investment – working closely with the sales team to deliver the numbers locally; ensure Teads is in all Core media plans, activation budgets ie NPD, big events (eg sport) or seasonal opportunities, and new Teads innovation.
- You'll share learnings back with global industry director and your peers in other markets
In addition you will
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within your vertical(s)
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads’ full funnel solutions
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conference
- Strong understanding and background in a specific vertical (CPG, Retail, Finance)
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing/media decision makers
- Proven experience in collaborative to build long term sustainable partnership growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of online video, display and performance
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Ability to convert business from other media channels
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
The social news and entertainment company.