Head of Performance
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is seeking a motivated Head of Performance to join the team in Madrid. As a Head of Performance for Teads Madrid, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our performance product and offering.
===== Key Responsibilities =====
- Sell multiple products mainly on CPC/CPM models optimized for performance to big six group agencies, independent agencies and direct advertisers.
- Advise and be the primary point of contact for the local Sales Team for the performance offering
- Advise on the set up of performance self-service campaigns for clients
- Work closely with the central team on opportunities within our existing client base and also with potential new ones
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management and create upsell opportunities.
- Share field intelligence and previous experience to central teams to improve and grow the performance offering
- Present QBRs / Analyze campaign performances, issues and optimization opportunities to go for
===== Experience / Background =====
- Deep knowledge of Performance advertising
- Network and contact list within performance marketing teams in the Spanish market
- Understanding of the video Outstream USP and opportunity for performance clients
- Prior digital media experience ideally in performance landscape
- Strong new business and new product sales skills
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Creative thinker and always looking for new ways to achieve aims
- Client facing experience, confident and articulate
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
==== About Teads ====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos