Teads, New York City
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team in NYC! The Senior Accountant will be an integral part of the Finance and Accounting team, reporting daily to the Controller. The Finance and Accounting team is overseen by the CFO. Primary responsibility for this function is to support the accounting, financial reporting and general operations for the US and Canada businesses.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing and reviewing monthly journal entries according to monthly closing requirements
- Performing and reviewing balance sheet and profit and loss reconciliations including the investigation of variances
- Reviewing revenue and expense results for month-end close financial reporting
- Assisting with quarterly inter-company reconciliations
- Providing support with external and internal audits
- Performing ad-hoc projects, reports and financial analyses
- Assisting with any new ERP process implementations
- Managing and assisting AR Staff Accountant and Accounting Coordinator with collections and billing issues
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Familiar with month end close processes, account reconciliations and journal entry preparation and review
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- A team player and effective communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience with accounts receivables a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one