Publisher Sales Manager
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
The Publisher Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of Teads technology partnerships with digital publishers across multiple platforms. The main focus will be managing existing accounts for Mid-Market publishers. This person will also have to identify Mid-Market publishers and manage the end-to-end sales process to bring them into Teads. S/he will have proven experience managing strategic partnerships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Closing Tier 2 /Tier 3 publisher in order to bring attractive scale at competitive rates
- Developing pipeline of new publisher leads within strategic and target content verticals
- Recruiting, negotiating inventory prices and connecting with new Publisher relationships; educating them on the Teads Network (tools, resources & info)
- Tracking and evaluating metrics across publisher sites, as well as analyzing metrics to determine overall trends and strategy
- Working with account management team to ensure publisher needs across technology, advertising, and finance are being serviced
- Performing due diligence and quantitative/strategic analysis of potential partnership opportunities
- Assisting ad sales on maintenance and optimization of ad campaigns across publisher network, and communicating between groups on opportunities sold
- Researching digital industry / market trends, companies and digital media product developments
- At least 1-2 years of experience with programmatic, digital publishers, video ad platforms and/or ad networks, as well as a keen understanding of digital advertising and related technologies.
- Familiarity with digital technology platforms including broadband video, advertising platforms, consumer electronics, mobile and social networking
- Sense of project ownership and self-motivation, proactivity and flexibility, faster learn and technology friendly
- Strong partner communication and presentation skills with ability to act as the face of Teads to the publisher
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Spanish speaking and English fluent
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.