Senior Performance Account Manager
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
As a member of the Operations team, the Senior Performance Account Manager will be part of a regional team responsible for the set-up, optimization, performance and general stewardship of advertising campaigns. The Senior Performance Account Manager will support the Associate Director of Account Management, in their account cultivation and growth efforts, managing a portfolio of 30-40 strategic/performance (direct response) client initiatives in a managed service capacity. The Senior Performance Account Manager will also oversee the accurate tracking of data related to campaign delivery and will be responsible for timely and effective communication both to internal parties and to clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading integration, including pixel management, internal tag management, S2S integrations, and third-party tag management
- Solving complex integration issues by developing a deep understanding of the Teads platform
- Troubleshooting client-side code and working with clients to address questions or issues
- Working closely with engineering teams across our company to develop new product ideas
- Deep understanding of DCM / Sizmek / Google Tag Manager / Tealium
- Being the lead point of contact for all client communication post-sale
- Leading preparation for campaign activation through clear and concise communication efforts with the client
- Overseeing post-sale process, including but not limited to campaign set-up, pacing and delivery, incremental revenue generation and post-campaign analysis
- Analyzing performance data to highlight key trends
- Helping internal staff development through consistent and thorough knowledge sharing exercises
- Maintaining and animating weekly calls with clients and participating in QBRs
- Being the subject matter expert on performance implementations of Teads ads and pixel setup
- BS in Computer Science with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
===== About Teads =====
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.