Data Business Lead
Teads, Mexico City
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for an expert Data Business Lead to join our Mexico office! This position is new to the Mexico team so it requires an analytical and strategic mind who is able to work with varied sources of data and provide insights to the client and internal team members. This position is an exciting opportunity and will be client facing with our top accounts. The ideal candidate would have a passion for data, enjoys being client-facing, and has experience working in a consultative role with all levels.
- Customer facing activities (main responsibility) - top accounts only
- Data workshops about data. Pitching our commercial offering and proposing relevant ad-hoc approaches to the customer/agency.
- Data training: Increasing the understanding of our top customers regarding data. Making sure to be seen as a mature & trusted partner.
- Data consulting: Supporting our customers in their overall data strategy.
- Data ad-hoc studies: If need-be, understanding & leading decision-making/insights studies that would strengthen the partnership.
- Customer relations (supporting the answers to RFPs, participate in QBR, etc.)
- Supporting partnerships management, review of data market & business opportunities.
- Primary contact point for the local sales team when it comes to data & the related commercial offering.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Advertising, Media, Business, Marketing, Statistics, or similar.
- Extensive relevant experience in a consulting data role and experience working at a media agency is a plus.
- Previous experience on data for media activation activities: targeting, planning and campaign Insights
- Deep knowledge of data & advertising industries.
- Data driven mindset: A number has a specific meaning for the person.
- Ability to understand technical & functional details about data (e.g: how a cookie-sync works concretely). Ability to abstract this into strategic/high-level marketing thoughts & discussions.
- Ability to lead pre-sales meetings, seasoned presentation/storytelling skills.
- Fast thinker/learner/detail-oriented.
- Network is a plus.
- Fluent in English mandatory & Spanish Natively
- Travel required to cover the Mexico & CAM region
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.