Senior Performance Sales Manager
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a Senior Performance Sales Manager to promote the sale of new products and offerings such as Performance within brands and agency media teams.
Based in Paris within our Commercial team but also alongside our R&D team, you will be at the heart of innovation and new products that are built such as Performance.
- Become a French Performance specialist - support teams internally on all things performance. Working across creative, publishing, Ops and Sales. Act as a ‘Teads consultant’ for performance. Advising on strategy, best practices and activation.
- Become proficient in the Teads product suite (including performance). Become well-versed in all things Teads and collaborate effectively with all departments to improve the performance business & drive growth across clients.
- Oversee & manage France pipeline with Head of Performance; working closely to ensure goals are hit.
- Work closely with the sales & strategic accounts team on opportunities within our existing client base, whilst also identifying new opportunities to go after
- Drive new initiatives across the French market; new product releases & training etc.
- Collaborate with the Performance Account Executive to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management and create upsell opportunities. Oversee campaign delivery and troubleshoot with Perf AM when required
- Work closely with the Sales teams in order to drive the commercial efforts for performance. Identifying new leads & prospecting across the performance landscape
- Share field intelligence and previous experience to internal teams to improve and grow the performance offering
- Pitch the Teads Performance Offering externally as well as run internal training for teams to ensure all are up to date with the correct information
- Work with Head of Performance to develop and implement new strategies (commercial and product focused) to drive growth across the French market
- Lead projects internally (designed to improve the performance product & enhance our offering both internally and externally).
- Whilst this is initially an autonomous role, you will have the support of the local strategic account and agency sales team
Experience / Background
- Strong previous experience in digital advertising
- Deep knowledge of Performance Advertising
- New business and new product sales skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Creative thinker and always looking for new ways to achieve aims
- Client facing experience, including consulting approach
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Architect | Presales - Siemens Industry
Mendix, Boston, MA | Philadelphia, PA | Seattle, WA | Los Angeles...