Performance Inside Sales Representative
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is seeking a motivated Performance Inside Sales Representative to join the growing team in Chicago. As an Inside Sales Representative for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our new product and offering. This role will directly report to the Director of Performance Sales, Midwest.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Working closely with the Teads Director of Performance Sales, Midwest and the rest of the Teads Chicago sales team on opportunities within our existing client base, and hunting for new business within the region
- Assist in setting meetings for PAE with new business - calling on direct brands that currently run performance media
- Drive performance growth at mid market agencies working with other AE's in the region
- Work with Director of Performance Sales and sales team to set clear, honest, and realistic expectations with clients on the expected outcomes for each new campaign
- Assist Director of Performance Sales in collaborating with the Account Management & Ad Ops teams to manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management and create up-sell opportunities
- Sharing field intelligence and previous experience to regional team to improve and grow the performance offering
- Assist Director of Performance Sales in presenting QBRs / Analyzing campaign performances, issues and optimization opportunities
- Minimum 1 year of direct cold calling or other entry level sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power-point)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Discipline to maintain weekly client contact and meeting scheduling quota
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Strong new business and new product sales skills
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
===== About Teads =====
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!