Account Executive - Sales
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team in Tokyo.
If you are ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on!
==== Key Responsibilities ====
- Manage a large client and agency portfolio
- Identify new opportunities to leverage business and relationships.
- Attend weekly meetings/presentations with agencies to discuss client schedules
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the business
- Achieve sales targets.
==== Experience/Background ====
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in online media
- You will be extremely well connected within all the major local advertising agencies
- You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape.
- You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and have an understanding of online video
- You have a proven track record of winning large accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to resolve queries efficiently, to multitask, and communicate across teams
- Solution driven mentality
==== ABOUT TEADS ====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world