Senior Account Executive (Cincinnati, OH)
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is seeking motivated sellers to join our growing sales team in Cincinnati. As a Senior Account Executive for Teads, your primary focus will be to generate revenue from agency accounts and brands throughout the Midwest. This new team member will contribute in a positive way to our overall culture. Must be a self-starter and have a competitive spirit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prospecting and closing business with a targeted list of independent agency and client direct accounts
- Able to demonstrate ability to consistently generate activity (meetings, presentations, thought leadership, coffees, zoom meetings) with prospective and current clients
- Developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and brand partners
- Working closely with Creative Strategy, Ad Operations, and Sales Strategy to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally, and delivered upon with the goal of exceeding benchmarks and KPIs
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue potential
- Internal organization and management within Salesforce and other platforms in order to effectively track and optimize revenue attainment
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player - you care about team culture and can contribute to the team to help build our business
- 3-5 years of prior digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video focus
- Strong programmatic knowledge/experience
- Previous tech platform experience is a plus
- Deep relationships with contacts at independent agencies both in Chicago and surrounding Midwest territories
- Experience calling on brands directly
- Desire to build a business and help develop the Mid-Market Sales Team in the Midwest office
- Outstanding internal and external communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel (only once it is deemed safe) across Midwest territories
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Beautiful event websites