(Senior) Performance Manager
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads are looking for a (Senior) Performance Manager to join their Performance team in Hamburg. You’ll drive conversations around our performance offering, partnering incredibly closely with the sales team and proactively contact performance agencies and clients.
===== Key Responsibilities =====
- Become a Performance specialist - support teams internally on all things performance. Working across creative, publishing, Ops and Sales. Act as a ‘Teads consultant’ for performance. Advising on strategy, best practices and activation.
- Identify new opportunities to go after and proactively address new clients and performance agencies.
- Work closely with the sales team on opportunities within our existing client base.
- Oversee & manage DE pipeline with Head of Performance; working closely to ensure goals are hit.
- Pitch the Teads Performance Offering externally as well as run internal training for teams to ensure all are up to date with the correct information.
- Work with Head of Performance to develop and implement new strategies (commercial and product focused) to drive growth across the de market.
- Lead projects internally (designed to improve the performance product & enhance our offering both internally and externally).
===== Experience / Background =====
- Deep knowledge of Performance Advertising
- Strong new business and new product sales skills
- Network and contact list within performance marketing teams and performance agencies
- Deep knowledge of Digital Landscape inc. Programmatic
- Prior digital media experience, within Performance advertising
- Strong technical understanding of the Digital Advertising sector
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Creative thinker and always looking for new ways to achieve aims
- Client facing experience, confident and articulate
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.